неделя, февруари 20, 2011

Hermit and Stitch day!





This time I joined the International hermit and stitch day, hosted by Joyce! This is the time to thank her and also Blackmageheart from the In the hand blog for deciding to follow me! Both of their blogs are full of absoluite awesomeness, so I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun reading them too!

Next to the actual update - to be honest, this was one of the most non-hermit weekends for me. This weekend was the first birthday of the anime club I joined, and a party was held. It was pretty cool (literally too 0 by some time I thought I was freezing, lol!) with a yummy blue cake and the most delicious home made sushi I've ever eaten. It was a nerdy-geeky party maybe, with lots of computer game playing - but I didn't, because I'm fail at it! - Yu-gi-oh cards and for me - some BLEACH! At some time with few girls we decided to practice our dancing skills with sirtaki XD and some other bulgarian dances (while they were listening rock and metal on the first floor) and we even though sirtaki to some of the boys! It was pretty awesome, especially the WTF faces of everyone who came in the room!

Anyway, end of the off topic - I worked on two projects, although I'm not sure if this was allowed.
A few stitches on the Spring:


And some more visible progreess, but on a tiny project - I started stitching a biscornu for the girl who gave me those cake and keycahin. Her birthday is in the end of the week. Please scroll down to see it!
I'll go and see what everuone else did in their hermit day probably tomorrow!

And also don't forget the giveaway I'm holding one post back :D
~~~~
Този път реших да се включа в International Hermit and Stitch Day, организиран от Joyce. Тук трябва да благодаря на нея и на blackmageheart, че са решили да следват блога ми. Аз самата ще следя техните с удоволствие!

Всъщност този уикенд беше доста по оживен за мен от бикновено, но все пак успях да свърша малко работа. Вчера беше партито послучай първия рожден ден на аниме клуба, към който се присъединх преди няколко месеца - но още съм newbie ;D Беше си страхотно, макар че по някое време ми стори, че става и минусово. Имаше голяма синя торта с емблемата на клуба, и най-вкусното домашно суши, което съм яла. Беше си geek парти, с компютърни игри - на които аз обаче не се пробвам, че и без друго не ме бива, дългочасови дуели с карти Ю-Ги-О, и специално за мен - БЛИЙЧ :D По едно време с няколко момичета ни хрумна да опитаме танцувалните си умения и се усамотихме в една стая да играем сиртаки и право хоро (защото за елениното така и не достигнахме консенсус как беше XD) около дуелиращите се с карти, под звуците на метъла и рока, които се чуваха от стаята отдолу :DDD Даже научиха няколко момчета как се танцува сиртаки, а мен се опитаха да ме научат на самба. Най-безценно беше WTF O.o изражението на всеки, който отвореше вратата XXD

Но дотук с офф топика - успях да направя няколко бода на Пролетта, а също така поработих и върху бискорнюто, което правя за Теди - колежката, която ми подари кексчето и ключодържателя. Нейният рожден ден е в края на седмицата


И не забравяйте кендито ;)

3 коментара:

demeter83 каза...

They're both absolutely gorgeous, I hope youre enjoying stitching on them both, very impressed by your progress in the Hermiting!

Joysze каза...

Oooooooh, I love Spring. It's so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the next picture of your biscornu as well.

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!!! :D

Д. Стефанова каза...

Много си напреднала с Пролетта! Ще стане много красив :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails