сряда, февруари 02, 2011

Cause I aaam Clooud, my hair defies all gravity!



And I can't have too many potions or I might get cavities!

I'm seriously addicted to this song
But let's keep it short. Yesterday it was Vincent, today comes Tifa!
Tifa doesn't mind pink, but decided to go for the border out of solidarity for the guys. Now with a little bit more luck, tomorrow we might have Sephiroth to join the party (the others don't know yet he's invited) All of the patterns come from the spiffy blog Dork Stitch that often offers not only patterns but quite an educative read, for I learned many new words from there, spiffy being one of them! I really like the sound of it, cause it's one step to fluffy :D
~~~
Вчера преведеният текст не излезе, за което съжалявам :/ Но така или иначе картинките са по-важната част ^^""

Заглавието на тазнощния (защото си е нощ сега) пост идва от факта, че не мога да си избия песничката от главата и желанието да избегна измислянето на логично заглавие.
~~~ My name's Cloud
I have a sword
I fight cactuars
because I'm bored
~~~

Вчера в 8-битов избродиран образ пред вас се появи Винсент Валънтайн от Final Fantasy, а днес същото направи дружката му Тифа. Missy, авторът на схемичките, а също и на целия блог Dork stitch от самото начало отгатна, че зеленият конец всъщност е бариера, спираща Рено и Винсент да избягат от розовия фон, на който ги насадих, че даже и заших. Тифа лично няма нищо против розовото, но в знак на солидарност също прие да се обгради.
С малко повече късмет, утре към купона ще се присъедини и последният герой, за който има схема. Само че другите не знаят, че е поканен.

5 коментара:

Dawn каза...

Your doing a great job with these sprites :)

Cibo каза...

I hope I can trust DA =) Happy Birthday ^___^

http://vgp.legendaryfrog.com/movies_fft_w.php

missy-tannenbaum каза...

Ah, the Tifa looks so cool stitched! ^^ Thank you for stitching her, and for the original comment, too! I am hoping to have a pattern of Cloud this weekend- he was requested by Tama, too, along with Rude- so if you have any other FF7 characters you want, let me know! They're fun to design.

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Много е сладурско!Поздрави, Топчо! Приятна вечер!

Tama каза...

Tifa looks cute! I'm looking forward to your Sephiroth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails