сряда, януари 05, 2011

Blog award! I can't believe it XD



As the title says, I still can't believe it, lol! This is my first blog award ever! Many many thanks to Cat, who nominated me >huggle< But it seems now I have to tell 7 things about myself.. hmm let see...

1. I really love putting sugar/honey in my coffee/ tea
2.I started taking dance classes some months ago, and I still am a major fail XD
3. I'm trying to study for a exam, that is probably gonna be a fail too...
4.Whenever I watch some anime series, I always pick up a bishie to love XD Exception for Hakuouki that I just finished - too many bisihes, couldn't pick just one! And I'm still depressed that they killed them T_____T
5I love making lists - what to watch, what I've watched, what to read, what to listen, what to buy when I go shopping. Of course I always forget to pick the last list when I'm heading out
6. I touched the llama when I last went to the zoo and one reindeer licked me
7I'm a big fan of Tolkien and Pratchett <3

Lol, now I have to nominate people to recieve the award too! Let's spread the love!
Dawn
Missy-tannenbaum
Gatchacaz
Нети
Zvetanka Shahanska

I don't know, should I go and let them know they've been nominated?

And I also want to thank my new follower - Denise! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me!
~~~~

Oще не мога да повярвам, че получих блог наградка - първата ми!!! За нея трябва да благодаря отново на Кет!
Условието е да кажа 7 неща за себе си... да видим..
1 Обичам да слагам много захар/мед в кафето/чая
2От няколко месеца ходя на курс по народни танци, обаче още само си плета краката - фейлче
3 Като е за фейлчета, опитвам се да уча за изпит след седмица, който също се очертава фейл...
4Когато гледам аниме / а и не само/ винаги си избирам биши за обичане XD Изключение сега направи Hakuouki, защото не можах да си избера само един! И още съм депресирана, защото убиха всички Т_____T
5 Обичам да правя списъци - на това какво съм/ще гледам, чета, слушам, правя, купувам от магазина... естествено винаги забравям последния списък щом тръгна да пазарувам
6 Последния път като бях в зоопарка пипнах ламата, а един елем ме облиза
7 Голям фен съм на Толкин и Пратчет

Номинираните хора са горе :))))

А искам още на благодаря на Denise, която стана 23-я ми follower ^____^

1 коментар:

Gatchacaz каза...

Congrats on the award and thanks for nominating my blog for an award too!

Happy New Year and good luck with your exam - I know how stressful revising can be!

*HUGS* xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails