събота, март 15, 2008

Itachi, manga, anime, publication and stuff

OMG, OMG, OMG , I've just read the last chapter of Naruto and I don't how I'll be able to wait for the next one. >.<
but it's so not true. I mean, Itachi didn't even tried to rip out his brother's eyes, he just made the same gesture he used to make when they were kids. And look at his face, it's so calm I was even expecting him to say " Foolish little brother" before colapsing. I'm sure that if Itachi really wanted Sasuke's eyes he could have taken them, at that moment Sasuke was totaly helpless... This really was an unexpected ending, but I'm glad. So, think whatever you want, but for me this is the ultimate prove that Itachi is a good guy.

Second, today I read too a new chapter of Ludwig Kakumei. And maybe for a half an hour I couldn't stop laughing. =DDDDD Some say AS is Kaori Yuki's best work, or Godchild (I love Cain too!!!) but still for me Ludwig is the best!

And a new anime added to my watching list - Kaiketsu Zorro. It's becouse a recently read the book and realize two things: first - that the movie with Banderas has nothing in common with the book, and second, I remembered an anime I watched when I was little. Adventures of Zorro. I really liked it and I thought it will be nice to rewatch it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere in English T_T and now I have to watchi it in youtube in Spanish, Polish and Italian T_T. Still good anime, anyway!

And I'm getting better with the knitting :} I have to make a picture if my first knitted piece.

And the last, but probably the most important news! I finally get my short story published! Though I don't like very much this story of mine ( "Cure of Letha", it's about a boy who's searching for a medicine for his mother and his only hope are the Letheans waters, but nothing goes as planned ) However it is my very first publication!!! ^^ And talikng about writhing, on that French contest our team sure made a crazy story ROFL! It's 200 words more than the maximum but asking me it really went great - it's original, fun, and I bet noone else would write about a pirat rat-alcoholic named Invino Veritas. lol proud of ourselfs!

Няма коментари:

Related Posts with Thumbnails